Monocular 40X60 Zoom Optical Lens Telescope + Tripod + Clip For Mobile Phone
- Small and exquisite, lightweight portable design
- Horizon at a glance, waterproof, BAK4 mirror, ultra-wide-angle
- HD high transmittance
- Support mobile phone shooting
- Day & night vision. It will help you see things in a low light environment.
1. Do not attempt to clean the telescope inside or try to remove the telescope
2. Do not use the telescope to observe the sun directly, this will cause permanent damage to the eyes
This monocular features BAK4 prisms and multi-layer broadband green film that make your view wider, clearer and brighter by giving a superior light transmission and brightness. The edge has the design of eliminating light stripe, which can reduce eye fatigue. HIGH POWER MAGNIFICATION This 52 mm object lens telescope is coated with HD optical green film, which provides you with a clearer and brighter image for outdoor adventures. Perfect for hunting, bird watching, camping, ball games, horse racing, sightseeing and concert. SMALL BUCKLE WITH RUBBER ARMOR WITH STRIPS Small buckle design makes the monocular telescope easy to carry. The rubber armour with stripes makes it comfortable to use and keeps it from slipping out of your hand.
22 MM OVERSIZED EYEPIECE: The size of the eyepiece is larger than other eyepieces at the same level by offering you an unobstructed sight, a brighter view and long-term use without fatigue. A NEW FUNCTION-COMPASS INSTALLATION: A compass is mounted on the side of the telescope so that you won’t get lost during the trip. It is no doubt an outdoor survival guide for a safer journey. ADJUSTABLE PHONE CLIP: It comes with an adjustable phone clip that helps you put your phone on it to get HD images easily.
How to use (instructions)
1. Hold the telescope tube in one hand and see a circular field of view. Move the objective lens to adjust the handwheel until you see a clear scene. The eyepiece’s rotation can detail for more precise focus
2. This product can see 1.5 meters of objects, other telescopes can not reach the function